Stepping away from the Mission trip to the Philippines for another few days. Only because I have had a thrilling week.
It was exciting in a number of very tiny and uneventful ways. It all started when I figured out that my car had a heated steering wheel. Whaaaaat? I have had it for quite a while, and this was a moment that made me feel slightly dorky. I am a gadget girl. How did it get past me?
This was followed up by the fact that walking through a parking lot, I looked down and saw a quarter. Yes, I did pick it up! Actually the only coins I leave on the ground are upside down pennies. Everyone knows what bad luck it is to pick those up... except I really don't believe in luck.
Which reminds me that St. Patrick's Day is next week. Yay. Time to worry about whether or not I have something to green to wear.
Admission: I go to the dentist twice a year like clockwork. And I floss religiously. Yep, checked in there this week, no cavities or other problems. (high-fiving myself) Considering I had a gum surgery last fall that knocked me on my behind, any good info on my teeth and gums is more than welcome news.
Wow. I am easily amused.







